ADSM-L

Apply Logs.

2002-11-15 11:56:51
Subject: Apply Logs.
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:50:53 -0500
O.K. TSM server 4.2.1.9 running on OS/390 2.10. TSM client is 4.2.1.3 and
TDP for Domino is 1.1. Domino is at 5.08. We are able to restore a data
base with out error but when we attempt to apply the transaction logs we
receive a message: Recovery Manager Log Scan in Progress:Try again later.

 That's it. I don't find any documentation to explain this message to me.
The e-mail support group has been attempting to do this for about 3 days
now and always get this message.

 Any help is appreciated.

 Thanks,
    Brian

Brian L. Nick
Systems Technician - Storage Solutions
The Phoenix Companies Inc.
100 Bright Meadow Blvd
Enfield CT. 06082-1900

E-MAIL:  Brian.Nick AT phoenixwm DOT com
PHONE:   (860)403-2281