ADSM-L

Re: AW: Error initializing TSM Api

2002-11-14 06:35:07
Subject: Re: AW: Error initializing TSM Api
From: Mark Humphrey <Mark.Humphrey AT NUEDGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:18:26 +0000
We're getting exactly the same problem.  TSM Server 5.1.5.1 on W2K with
SP3.
Currently using a work around of setting  "First Failure" = "Restart
Service" in the Recovery tab for the TSM Scheduler service.  It does the
trick, but not happy that we're having to do this.

Regards

Mark Humphrey
Project Manager
NuEdge Ltd
www.nuedge.com

Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ADAC DOT DE>
14/11/2002 11:04
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
AW: Error initializing TSM Api

We see the same error on our W2K machines with TSM 5.1.5 using CAD.
No idea who to fix, but it seems to run fine.
Regards Stefan Holzwarth