ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Manual are now on IBM.com

2002-11-13 11:16:55
Subject: Re: Tivoli Manual are now on IBM.com
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:11:44 -0600
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
John Naylor
> I do not have problems with my browser,
> It does not work with netscape navigator or internet explorer.
> It may well work in the the USA but IBM has users all over the
> world and should
> remember that
> And yes I do think the list is an appropriate medium because
> hopefully someone at IBM may read it and send out the correct URL

Excuse me. This is *not* the proper forum for bitching about IBM web
structure. The only "official" people that read this list with any
regularity are Tivoli folk who kindly volunteer information and have *no*
control over web site problems.

The proper site for Tivoli docs (not just TSM) is

http://www.tivoli.com/support/public/Prodman/public_manuals/td/TD_PROD_LIST.
html

I can get to it (and all three formats of files) from Netscape, Mozilla,
Konqueror, and Internet Explorer.

Certified TSM consultant
Certified AIX system engineer
MCSE