ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Manual are now on IBM.com

2002-11-13 10:58:04
Subject: Re: Tivoli Manual are now on IBM.com
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:50:38 +0000
I do not have problems with my browser,
It does not work with netscape navigator or internet explorer.
It may well work in the the USA but IBM has users all over the world and should
remember that
And yes I do think the list is an appropriate medium because hopefully someone
at IBM may read it
and send out the correct URL

Rafael Mendez <rafael_mendez AT starmedia DOT com> on 11/13/2002 03:01:44 PM