ADSM-L

Internal Server errors

2002-11-13 10:17:50
Subject: Internal Server errors
From: "Thach, Kevin" <KThach AT COVHLTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:11:40 -0500
Help, I have a TSM client whose hostname was changed this morning.

I tried to rename the node on the TSM server to the new hostname and got the
following error:

TSM> rename node newkronostest kronostest

ANR0102E admnode.c(2294):  Error 1 inserting row in table "Extended.Attrs"

Ok, so then I tried to delete the node and just re-register it with a new
name (it had no filespaces):

TSM> remove node newkronostest

It let me do that.

Then I tried to re-register it under the new name:

TSM> register node kronostest <passwd> contact=xxx  domain=nocodom
compression=no autofsrename=no archdelete=yes backdelete=no forcep=no
type=client keepmp=no maxnummp=2 url=http://kronostest:1581 userid=none
passexp=0

I get this error:

ANR2032E Internal Server Erorr

Server version is 4.2.3 on AIX 4.3.3-09.  Any ideas as to what is going on?

By the way,

I tested renaming and registering nodes that were not
kronostest/newkronostest and it let me do that.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,
Kevin

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us at (865)
374-4900 or notify us by E-mail at hdesk AT covhlth DOT com.