ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Manual are now on IBM.com

2002-11-13 10:05:19
Subject: Re: Tivoli Manual are now on IBM.com
From: Rafael Mendez <rafael_mendez AT STARMEDIA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:01:44 -0500
Come on people!!!!.... Do not use the list if you have problems with your
browser. :-(
I do not have problems reaching the manuals and if you have problems, TRY using
another browser.
If you have real problems, open a COMPLAINT with IBM people.
Sorry for sending this message to all the list but I do not want to get more
messages telling ....."this is poor.... this sucks... blablablabla".

Rafael