ADSM-L

Re: Upstate NY TSM Users Group Meeting Announcement

2002-11-13 07:38:12
Subject: Re: Upstate NY TSM Users Group Meeting Announcement
From: Mike Hedden <mhedden AT MARKETEX DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:35:59 -0500
Hi Jeff,

Glad to see groups of users getting together.  I was the chairperson for
FLAG -Florida ADSM Group for several years.  Considering we had the meetings
far south in Miami, we usually had about 25 folks attend.  Its good to get
IBM involved to do updates as many people dont get the opportunity to send
anyone to class due to budgets.

Enjoy - if by chance I am in the area, I will see if I can make it by.

Regards,
Mike