ADSM-L

RES: Tape History....

2002-11-12 09:34:05
Subject: RES: Tape History....
From: Paul van Dongen <paul AT VANGUARD-IT.COM DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:29:23 -0300
David,

   I think you could easily work with SELECT * FROM SUMMARY WHERE
ACTIVITY='TAPE MOUNT'

   You can see in the results in which drive your tapes got mounted. If you
have a high number of mounts, maybe it should be better to limit the select
to a specific date/time, or specific volumes, to avoid a large number of
result being displayed.

--
Paul Gondim van Dongen
Engenheiro de Sistemas