ADSM-L

Re: warning: before you update fw V2_80_41 of IBM 3583 library, read this first please!!!

2002-11-11 13:45:24
Subject: Re: warning: before you update fw V2_80_41 of IBM 3583 library, read this first please!!!
From: "Peter Pijpelink - P.L.C.S. BV Storage Consultants" <tsm AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:42:12 +0100
No, i still could check in a cleaningtape and do a clean drive libname
drivename with success.

so this should still work, as i would like to see tsm doing the cleaning
instead of a piece of hardware which chooses for itselfs.

greetings

Peter

"this one is for setting the autoclean function on so you get an extra slot
free in your library"
Is THAT why I can't check in a cleaning tape since we updated the firmware?
3583 on TSM 4.1.5.0 on AIX 4.3.3 ML8 Atape 7.1.5.0

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram Corporation