ADSM-L

Re: Comments on Server Graph or other like utilities

2002-11-10 18:14:49
Subject: Re: Comments on Server Graph or other like utilities
From: DFrance <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:55:05 -0600
Everything you say you are looking for, and more, can be found in this
product;  I've used it and continue to work with its developers as an
advisor on future developments... like any product, you must judge its
usefulness for your specific environment.

I suggest you obtain a copy of the User Guide, then download and obtain an
eval license;  I usually advise the install be done on a machine with
reliable network access to the TSM server(s) you want to monitor, like a
development or QA box that allows you to install with minimal bureaucracy.

I know there are several, large TSM sites using this tool that are on this
list; perhaps they, too, will respond.

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT ayett DOT net (change aye to a for replies)

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)