ADSM-L

Re: Journaling

2002-11-09 20:49:43
Subject: Re: Journaling
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 17:44:33 -0800
>I agree, and would like for Geoff to reply about what he sees, relative to
the GUI window >(one clear indicator).  Do his SAN drives appear under the
"Local" branch or "Network"?  >(I noticed at my old 4.2 level, my
locally-defined shares were listed under "Network" --- >\\server\uploads was
there, it even had the local path in parenthesis, on the c$ drive.)

Using Terminal services on the system I see the disk in question listed with
the rest of the disks under "Local" in the GUI; however I also see it under
Network. When I expand the tree I can see everything in both. The drive
letter also matches. Disk management shows it as a Dynamic disk.

This is at the latest client level in case I forget to say that.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC