ADSM-L

Re: PostSchedCMD sendmail on W2K

2002-11-08 04:32:41
Subject: Re: PostSchedCMD sendmail on W2K
From: Jozef Zatko <zatko AT LOGIN DOT SK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:31:56 +0100
Hi Juraj,
under Win2K, for sending SMTP mail, I am succesfully using freeware utility
Gbmail. It is command line utility, so there is no problem with using it in
scripts.
I can send it to you if you want.

Regards

Ing. Jozef Zatko
Login a.s.
Dlha 2, Stupava
tel.: (421) (2) 60252618

                    Salak Juraj
                    <j.salak@ASAM        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    ER.AT>               cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     PostSchedCMD sendmail on
W2K
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    07.11.2002
                    14:54
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi,

this is a NT2000 related question
but anyone else might had had same headache:

I try to mail a (grep of) tsmsched.log
to backup admin
via PostSchedCMD under W2K.

On my W2K workstation,
having Outlook installed, configured and running
and using small sendmail utility
I fail to mail the results because of MAPI logon failure,
event if all TSM services run under my local account
and I am logged on.

Maybe someone out there does succesfully
use another tool or equivalent reporting method?

regards
Juraj