ADSM-L

backup primary stgpool to different library

2002-11-07 07:54:57
Subject: backup primary stgpool to different library
From: "kurt.beyers AT pandora DOT be" <kurt.beyers AT PANDORA DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:54:07 +0100
Hi,

I would like to check the following. We will have two identical libraries
connected via SAN to the TSM server. The second library will be in a different
room than the TSM server and the first library.

I would like to have the primary storage pool on the first library and the copy
storage pools on the second library. Is it possible to have a backup of a
primary storage pool residing in library A to a copy storage pool residing in
library B?  I guess it has to be possible as the two libraries are identical
but I want to be sure.

Thanks,
Kurt