ADSM-L

A headachy question!TSM language is not the same as my OS language.

2002-11-05 20:46:52
Subject: A headachy question!TSM language is not the same as my OS language.
From: fenglimian <fenglimian AT 163 DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:45:06 +0800
Hi all;
I had installed a TSM server and client in my RS/6000(my operation system is
AIX 4.3.3),and my  system language is Chinese GBK not use english,but my TSM is
english edtion,now when I try to use this client communicate with my RS/6000
TSM server,  the client don‘t display the user ID ,when I input the user ID and
the password the password proclaimed in writing,and the server feedback the
password error.What should I do now?

        fenglimian
        fenglimian AT 163 DOT com
          2002-11-06