ADSM-L

Re: Volume not available?

2002-11-05 16:03:15
Subject: Re: Volume not available?
From: Bob Booth - UIUC <booth AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:02:01 -0600
I have had this problems numerous times with several levels of TSM.  Once it
was because TSM had a reclaim process for that volume pending (somewhere), that
could not get canceled.  I was at 4.1.X at that time, and a restart of TSM
fixed it.  I just had the problem when I upgraded to 4.2.3, and a update v xx
acc=readw fixed that one.  The tape shows available, readw, and in the
library checked in at the time.  I restarted the backup stg, and it took right
off.

good luck.

bob