ADSM-L

Re: FW: YAPC.

2002-11-04 03:49:47
Subject: Re: FW: YAPC.
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:48:00 +0000
Have we forgotten about management classes here
They allow you all the granularity you might need for offsite copies.
So beyond that you really only need only enough disk storage pools to cover your
varieties
of collocation/offsite copies at the sequential storage pool level.

asr AT ufl DOT edu on 11/01/2002 11:03:55 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>