ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1.5.1 Options changes

2002-10-31 06:37:05
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1.5.1 Options changes
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:29:09 +0000
Geoff,

Increasing the session options is not a problem if your network and host server
are
man enough to handle the increased load
But you should be seeing warning messages on the host if your sessions are not
starting
because you are hitting max session limits.
Also did you see an earlier post I sent about sessions missing  with ANR2567W
Messages
If you are seeing these messages then that problem is still open but there is a
suggested local fix.

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> on 10/31/2002 03:47:36 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>