ADSM-L

Re: TSM B/A client 5.1.5 for W2K

2002-10-30 01:25:08
Subject: Re: TSM B/A client 5.1.5 for W2K
From: Riaan Louwrens <riaanl AT SOURCECONSULTING.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:27:11 +0200
My B/A Client 5.1.5 for W2K hangs my system up - nice blue screen of death
(ntoskrnl) when I try and run it - I however think it is because I have been
"playing" around with DiskXtender 2000 ... Maybe some compatibility issue ?

Will probably have to uninstall DX and re-install TSM ... SIGH ... Will let
you know as and when I get to it ...

Regards,
Riaan