ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL error

2002-10-29 14:23:18
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:20:25 -0500
Rajesh,

Probably not. The COM and VDI setup is handled
completely by the SQL Server.  TDP for SQL does not
do anything in regards to installing this.

It sounds like something is missing or corrupted
from the SQL Server install... especially if your
other SQL 7 Servers are working fine.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.

> No, SQL SErver 2000 is not installed on that Server.
> Thanks for the articles but I had alreday gone thru' them. Changing the
> registry will be the last option because my other SQL servers have the
same
> registry key values as this  one and they are working fine.
> Would reinstalling the TDP help?