ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1.5 Media

2002-10-29 05:38:11
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1.5 Media
From: "HEMPSTEAD, Tim" <Tim.HEMPSTEAD AT READING.SEMA.SLB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:14:30 -0000
Many thanks to those who replied.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly J. Lipp [mailto:lipp AT storsol DOT com]
Sent: 28 October 2002 18:06
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

You will need to get the license files from the real kit.  Install that one
and then install the latest version and you will be all set.

Kelly J. Lipp
STORServer, Inc.
485-B Elkton Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
lipp AT storsol DOT com or kelly.lipp AT storserver DOT com
www.storsol.com or www.storserver.com
(719)531-5926
Fax: (240)539-7175