ADSM-L

In TSM (Tivoli storage manager) 5.1 querying its databse thorugh java code

2002-10-28 16:44:40
Subject: In TSM (Tivoli storage manager) 5.1 querying its databse thorugh java code
From: murali ramaswamy <muralirama29 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:29:26 +0000
Hi,
 I have TSM 5.1 software and it has odbc driver software that I installed.
However there is no jdbc odbc driver found in that driver installed folder.
It is needed to make queries to the databse of TSM to get the details
through java program that I am trying to write.  Could someone please tell
me where and how to find the driver class and an example of making DB
queries to get backup jobs information?  Please let me know if there is
anyway I could query TSM databse through java to get backup information.
Really I appreciate help.
Thanks
-murali

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!