ADSM-L

Re: Help!!!!!!

2002-10-24 11:13:16
Subject: Re: Help!!!!!!
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:11:17 +0100
This looks related to a known problem in the 4.2 server code with the resource
waiters logic.
Suggestion is to try increasing the resourcetimeout value
Have a look at query option to see what your resourcetimeout value is.
I have mine set to 100

Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT daimlerchrysler DOT com> on 10/24/2002
03:32:42 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>