ADSM-L

TSM 4.2.3 on OS/390 2.10

2002-10-22 10:42:47
Subject: TSM 4.2.3 on OS/390 2.10
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:00:44 -0400
Good morning all,

 We are currently running TSM 4.2.1.9 on OS/390 2.10 and are having some
issues. It has been suggested to us that we upgrade the TSM server to 4.2.3
and I wanted to know if anyone is running that level? I have been told that
a data base upgrade is not required to move to this release which is a good
thing. If anyone has any experience with this release I'd appreciate
comments, suggestions, problems or any information that you can provide.

 I understand that the only way to get to this release currently is via the
fixtest but I am told a PTF will be available soon.

 Thanks,
    Brian

Brian L. Nick
Systems Technician - Storage Solutions
The Phoenix Companies Inc.
100 Bright Meadow Blvd
Enfield CT. 06082-1900

E-MAIL:  Brian.Nick AT phoenixwm DOT com
PHONE:   (860)403-2281