ADSM-L

TSM Web access

2002-10-11 13:23:27
Subject: TSM Web access
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:07:32 -0700
The past month I have had this happen twice and am wondering if anyone else
has seen this. When trying to access the TSM Server via the Web interface I
get the basic "The Page cannot be displayed" message. As if I was off the
network. I'm obviously not and can get anywhere else. The dsmadmc gets me in
fine and the server is up doing its thing. I've had to stop and restart the
server, the only way so far I've been able to clear this.

Anyone else seen this?
TSM Server AIX 4.3.3
TSM 4.2.1.9
Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:    <mailto:gillg AT saic DOT com> gillg AT saic DOT com
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154