ADSM-L

Re: Systemobjects on WIN2K

2002-10-10 07:57:41
Subject: Re: Systemobjects on WIN2K
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 04:57:26 -0700
In 5.1.5, you could code a domain statement like this:

   DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL -SYSTEMOBJECT

In versions below 5.1.5, you need to take the more "brute force approach"
of specifying the file systems you wish to back up. For example, the
following DOMAIN statement in dsm.opt will do this:

   DOMAIN C: D: E:

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Aree Hagopian <ahagopian AT WESTPAC.COM DOT AU>
10/10/2002 00:11