ADSM-L

Re: how to add tape to library?

2002-10-03 11:18:02
Subject: Re: how to add tape to library?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT HERA.ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:16:41 -0500
okay, i think this is my problem, because im doing every command correct
and im still getting:
ANR8335I 022: Verifying label of 3570 volume 3121CF in drive TAPEDRIVE2
(/dev/rmt0).
ANR8353E 022: I/O error reading label of volume in drive TAPEDRIVE2
(/dev/rmt0).

so how do i upgrade to the most recent code level?

thanks, i appreciate it,

alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu