ADSM-L

Baltimore/Wash DC/NoVa TSM User Group Meets Oct 17

2002-09-30 02:49:02
Subject: Baltimore/Wash DC/NoVa TSM User Group Meets Oct 17
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:20:37 -0400
The TSM user group for Baltimore, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia will
meet Oct 17 in Fairfax, Va.

In fact, we frequently host participants from the entire mid-Atlantic area -
including Maryland, Pennsylvania, & West Virginia as well.

We have a terrific program planned for Oct. 17, so please join us if you can
(it's free).

For agenda, registration details, directions, & contact info please visit:

http://www.jasi.com/TSMUG/Meeting_Information/Meetings_for_2002/meetings_for
_2002.html

We hope you can join us!