ADSM-L

Re: Calculating amount of data being backed up every 24 hours.

2002-09-27 12:39:40
Subject: Re: Calculating amount of data being backed up every 24 hours.
From: Alan Davenport <Alan.Davenport AT SELECTIVE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:32:37 -0400
Hi Robert,

    I use run this script every morning via a scheduled admin command to
list what was backed up the previous day. It's fairly simple but it allows
me to track things nicely:

Name           Line       Command

               Number
----------     ------
LIST_BACK-     10         select bytes,entity from summary where
activity='BACKUP' and
 UP_TOTALS                 (date(end_time)=date(current_date-1 day)) and
bytes>0 order
                           by bytes desc

               20         select sum(bytes) as total_bytes from summary
where
                           activity='BACKUP' and
(date(end_time)=date(current_date-1
                           day))