ADSM-L

Re: info on download

2002-09-22 16:56:53
Subject: Re: info on download
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:48:26 -0400
ftp://ftp.sofware.ibm.com

anonymous
ur_email_address
cd storage/tivoli-sttorage-management/maintenance

--Justin

                      "Chetan H.
                      Ravnikar"                  To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <Chetan.Ravnikar@SY        cc:
                      NOPSYS.COM>                Subject:  info on download
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor Manager"
                      <[email protected]

                      09/22/2002 04:46 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi all

I have one small request, I could not find the URL to download TSM server
5.1.1.6 or 5.1.1.4. Could you send me the address please

I was looking at
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/servers.html#solaris

thanks for all your time
Chetan