ADSM-L

Antwort: TSM Scheduler on WinNT and Win2K

2002-09-20 07:45:06
Subject: Antwort: TSM Scheduler on WinNT and Win2K
From: Zafer Cirpan <Zafer_Baris.Cirpan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:36:52 +0200
Hi,
We have same problem on our environment. I'm still searching real solution,
but I solved some of nodes wich are still working as regular. Many problemly
node
occured after TSM client update (v4.x to 5.1.1.0).
my way as follows;
- remove the scheduler service
- uninstall complete old TSM client,
- clean the registry entries
- install the new TSM client
- recreate the service with "dsmcutil" command.
- also check the environment settings for DSM_CONFIG and DSM_DIR.
this is not a solution but sometimes it works :)

MfG
Zafer

matt AT IDEXX DOT [email protected] am 09/19/2002 09:46:53 PM
Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Gesendet von:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU