ADSM-L

Schedule Question.

2002-09-19 10:08:43
Subject: Schedule Question.
From: "Gent, Chad E." <cgent AT LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:45:12 -0400
Hello All,

NT 4 Client with TSM 4.2.15
Server AIX 4.3.3 TSM 4.2.11.14

I have a client with 2 drives; D: and S:. I need everything on the D: drive
to only be backed up on Fridays.  But I need the S: drive to continue doing
a daily backup.  What is the best way to accomplish this scenario?

1. Create a management class with a frequency of 7 and assign this
management class to the entire D: drive.  But if I use this option how do I
assign the entire D: drive to this management class in my client option
file?
Include "D:" PST_MGMT_CLASS

Or

2.  Is there a way to create a schedule on the Server and have that schedule
use a particular option file on the client?

Thanks
Chad