ADSM-L

Re: LOG-rotation

2002-09-18 04:12:01
Subject: Re: LOG-rotation
From: Halvorsen Geirr Gulbrand <gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:10:08 +0200
Hi Tor Arne,
if you're talking about the client's logs (dsmsched.log, dsmerror.log) they
are there only for your information. You have th possibility to tune hav
large they become by using the settings SCHEDLOGRETENTION and
ERRORLOGRETENTION in the client options file. More information about these
settings in "Installing the Clients" documentation.
-OR
if you don't like these files, delete them. TSM will recreate them.

They are not used serverside.

Med Vennlig Hilsen
Geirr G. Halvorsen