ADSM-L

Re: Netscape 7 & Web Admin

2002-09-13 17:45:07
Subject: Re: Netscape 7 & Web Admin
From: "Darby, Mark" <Mark.Darby AT HQ.DOE DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:26:27 -0400
Yep!  You just described my experience with it.  In fact, Netscape 6.x was
problematic, as well.  My best guess at the root cause is a Java
inconsistency between the bytecodes the TSM server delivers and the JRE
Netscape 6.x and 7.x browsers support/use.  This is just a WAG, though.

Regards,
Mark Darby
EDS / U. S. Department of Energy
Germantown, MD, USA