ADSM-L

Re: mgmt class ?

2002-09-13 15:39:36
Subject: Re: mgmt class ?
From: Justin Case <justin.case AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:32:28 -0400
YES I know that and I had to forward some info to the pwers to be, for them
to understand......
that is way TSM works...

Just in Case

Yes I have had some FUN with my name...He He

"Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 09/13/2002 03:29:07
PM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>