ADSM-L

Re: DR/TSM Policy Matrix

2002-09-13 09:35:38
Subject: Re: DR/TSM Policy Matrix
From: J M <jm_seattle AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:35:09 -0700
Has anyone developed a policy matrix that relates DR requirements
(RTO/RPO)to backup and archive policies (frequency, versions, retention)for
an enterprise environment? I'd be interested in sharing ideas w/ anyone in
or out of the healthcare industry, as I'm in the process of building this
kind of tool. Feel free to contact me directly if this is of interest.

Cheers,  John