ADSM-L

help with script

2002-09-11 11:33:22
Subject: help with script
From: Jim Healy <James.Healy AT AXA-TECH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:29:06 -0400
Can anyone help me wih the following script.
I'm trying to go out and updat al  the admin scripts I have and can't seem
to get this one right

SELECT 'upd schedule ' || SCHEDULE_NAME FROM ADMIN_SCHEDULES and || 'type=admin
priorty=5'

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  Dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by
anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy
the original message and all copies.