ADSM-L

Re: email notification

2002-09-10 11:47:36
Subject: Re: email notification
From: Mitch Sako <msako AT CADENCE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:43:15 -0700
Since you don't say what OS your server is running on I'll assume that it's
some sort of UNIX.  Try putting the full path of 'mail' in the command.  Also,
you need to redirect the contents to the mailer i.e. '(fullpathtomail)/mail -s
"Morning Report" < (reportfiletosend)'

Depending on which OS you're running on you might have multiple mail programs
so make sure you have one that's friendly with the -s option.

-ms