ADSM-L

Del Volh t=dbs is not working.

2002-09-08 18:17:57
Subject: Del Volh t=dbs is not working.
From: "Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 17:00:53 -0500
Hi,

I just upgraded a server from 4.1.1 to 5.1.1.4 ( actually went 4.1.1 ->
5.1.0.0 -> 5.1.1.0 -> 5.1.1.4 ) on a W2K server.  After completing the
upgrade I am trying to delete the old DBS volumes ( made while at
4.1.1)  since they are no longer applicable.  I am using the following
command:

del volh t=dbs todate=-1

This should delete 2 volumes, however none are deleted.  Has anyone else
seen a similar problem?  Any ideas on how to delete these volumes?

Regards,
Mark D. Rodriguez
President MDR Consulting, Inc.

MDR Consulting
The very best in Technical Training and Consulting.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
SAIR Linux and GNU Authorized Center for Education
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert, CATE
AIX Support and Performance Tuning, RS6000 SP, TSM/ADSM and Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE