ADSM-L

Re: TSM and HSM

2002-08-29 21:01:01
Subject: Re: TSM and HSM
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:37:59 -0700
Hi, Curtis.

This has been addressed quite a few times on the list.  There is a product
called OTG DiskXTender that's marketed by Tivoli.  You can find out more
about it by going to http://www.adsm.org and searching for

HSM Windows diskxtender

That'll probably get you started on your research.

Alex Paschal
Storage Administrator
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail