ADSM-L

[no subject]

2002-08-27 23:09:35
From: "Wu, Jialin" <jialin_wu AT MERCK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:04:19 -0400
Hello all,

I'm doing TSM server upgrade now from 4.2 to 5.1.  TSM server is running on
AIX 4.3.3.0.  The installation process is very slow.  It has been running
for over three hours.  I found the following process is running for more
than three hours:

dsmserv upgradedb runfile /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/haltsrvr.cmd

I don't get any error message.  Is there anyone who has experienced the same
problem?

Thanks in advance!

Jialin

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may
be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.
If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error,
please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.