ADSM-L

Re: Backupset restore / TDP for Exchange

2002-08-27 14:30:37
Subject: Re: Backupset restore / TDP for Exchange
From: Mark Bertrand <Mark.Bertrand AT USUNWIRED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:25:20 -0500
So Del, are you saying that if I have a backupset of a filespace for my
Exchange Information Store, and we choose to restore that filespace using
the command line restore backupset, then will Exchange not be able to use
that restored Info Store or are you just saying that the TDP does not
support it?

Please clarify or expand because I am very interested in this topic.

Thanks,
Mark B.