ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle Expiration

2002-08-21 11:46:58
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle Expiration
From: Zig Zag <veritrash AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:26:24 -0700
Chris,

I have a DB2 client that wants everything kept for 30
days and nothing more.
Here is my copygroup settings/mgmt class assignments.
Policy    Policy    Mgmt      Copy      Versions
Versions   Retain  Retain
Domain    Set Name  Class     Group         Data
Data    Extra    Only
Name                Name      Name        Exists
Deleted Versions Version
UDBDOM    ACTIVE    DB2PROD   STANDARD         1
 0       30       0

The reason I have this set up this way is due to the
File naming convention they use. file.dateandtime

Look at the file naming convention used and determine
what is right for you..