ADSM-L

Re: Solaris Question

2002-08-20 09:10:47
Subject: Re: Solaris Question
From: Rafael Mendez <rafael_mendez AT STARMEDIA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 05:37:34 -0400
Hi,
The following site could help you with all your solaris questions. For me is
very useful.
     www.searchsolaris.com
There you can make a simple search.

Hope this helps.
Rafael
Madrid-Spain
-------
to: "Ramnarayan, Sean A [EDS]" <SARamnarayan AT CALTEX DOT COM>
cc:
date: 8/20/2002 4:16:48 AM
subject: Solaris Question

> Hi

> I know this question is not based on TSM, but I need some advice on how to
> increase a filesystem in Solaris

> Version 7. The filesystem I need to increase is called /usr.

> I hope someone out there could help me.

> I am new to Solaris and I was spoilt using AIX.

> Thks

> Sean Ramnarayan

> UNIX/TSM Administrator

> EDS (South Africa)

> "MMS <caltex.com>" made the following

>  annotations on 08/20/2002 10:12:22 AM

> DISCLAIMER

> This message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged
> and is intended only  for the use of the parties to whom it is addressed. If
> you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any information in this message
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
> notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Thank you.

Obtin gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email. !Regmstrate hoy mismo!.
http://www.starmedia.com/email