ADSM-L

Re: Backupset of HSM data

2002-08-17 16:58:21
Subject: Re: Backupset of HSM data
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:07:30 +0300
Look at management classes. There is an option MIGREQUIRESBkup which
defaults to Yes. Thus before migration normal backup takes place and there
ought to be no problem to create backupset.
If you want only migrated data then EXPort Node FILEData=SPacemanaged is
an answer as already pointed.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant