ADSM-L

Re: 2 drives are required for LTO?

2002-08-17 12:46:17
Subject: Re: 2 drives are required for LTO?
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:08:30 +0300
Mark,

I fully agree with your opinion. TSM *can* work with single drive but it
would be ugly. Same waste of resources as assignment to 5k project a
project manager with 300k salary (and you can always send 1 kg parcel with
a truck).
I said it is possible but will never say I recommend it.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant