ADSM-L

Re: TSM and protocol converters

2002-08-16 15:44:18
Subject: Re: TSM and protocol converters
From: "Cowperthwaite, Eric" <eric.cowperthwaite AT EDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:41:11 -0500
I use StorageTek FC to SCSI bridges (SN3250 usually) to connect my SCSI
libraries to my TSM servers. I have done it with both NT and Solaris
servers, and had very few issues. The main difference is ensuring you have
the FC HBA drivers loaded. The server will see the SCSI library as ... a
SCSI library.

Eric