ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.2.2 for OS/390

2002-08-16 08:23:35
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.2.2 for OS/390
From: "Stumpf, Joachim" <joachim.stumpf AT DATEV DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:23:52 -0000
Hi,

we have the same problem with one of our servers.
If I do a "q assoc" the server crashes with 0C4.

ANR5965I Console command:  Q ASSOCIATION
ANR2017I Administrator SERVER_CONSOLE issued command: QUERY ASSOCIATION
PADSM00 abending: MVS Abend code 000C4000 generated at location A24C889E

TSM-Server-Version 4.1.5.0

On some other servers (Version 4.1.6.0) the "q assoc" works fine.

--
regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Joachim Stumpf

Sascha Braeuning <Sascha.Braeuning AT SPARKASSEN-INFORMATIK DOT DE> (Freitag,
16. August 2002, 14:00:05, MEST):