ADSM-L

Re: How TSM backup MySQL ?

2002-08-13 16:03:04
Subject: Re: How TSM backup MySQL ?
From: "Camilo A. Marrugo" <camilo AT DIALTONE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:46:00 -0400
Also what you could do is write an script that performs a dump, and then
add the following parameter to your dsm.sys file:

PRESCHEDULECMD "/direc/todatabase/dbdump"

where /direc/todatabase/dbdump is the actuall script. What this will do
is, execute the dump atomatically before the scheduled backup starts.

Camilo Marrugo

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 21:24, mephi (???) wrote:
> You may dump your MYSQL on line and backup the file.
>
> Mephi Liu
> IBN Information Enterprise CO., Ltd.

Camilo Marrugo
Backup Solutions Administrator/Sr. Systems Administrator
Dialtone Inc. an Interland Company
camilo AT dialtone DOT com - http://www.dialtone.com
Voice: (954) 581-0097 ext. 130 - Fax: (954) 581-7629
"We are Interland... One Team, One Vision."