ADSM-L

Re: Backupset of HSM data

2002-08-13 13:33:40
Subject: Re: Backupset of HSM data
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:54:07 +0200
Hi

One thing to do is to export the node with filedata=spacemanaged. This
will generate an export data containing only the HSM data.

But, this will only work if you use Tivolis HSM client, and not with
DiskXtender, FileWizard or any other 3rd party software.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Lars Bebensee <LBebensee AT HAITEC DOT DE>
2002-08-13 15:29