ADSM-L

Re: ANR8366E DEFINE DRIVE: Invalid value for ACSDRVID parameter.

2002-08-09 17:11:59
Subject: Re: ANR8366E DEFINE DRIVE: Invalid value for ACSDRVID parameter.
From: Neal Adams <neal AT SLAC.STANFORD DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:13:08 -0700
Well, I stumbled upon the "fix" for this. I updated my 4.2.1.0 server and
device drivers to 4.2.2.7 which I grabbed from the Tivoli site. Once
the drivers were installed I as able to define DLT drives.

Neal V. Adams
SLAC Computing Services -- Systems Group
phone:  650-926-2821
fax:    650-926-3329
email:  neal AT slac.stanford DOT edu